After the concrete fence, wall panels are certainly a new method used by builders in the construction business. Wall panels are of a single piece of material, usually flat and cut into a rectangular shape, which serves as a visible and exposed covering for walls. These panels are functional as well as decorative, providing insulation and soundproofing combined with the uniformity of appearance, along with some measure of durability or ease of replacing capabilities. There is no set limit to the size of a piece of material to fulfill these functions.
The use of insulated metal walls from leading manufacturers can reduce construction costs by providing a consistent appearance to the panelled surface without requiring the application of paint or other finishing materials. The panel was completed only on one side of the other side will be against a brick or concrete wall, or a comparable structure.
Image Source: Google
Following are the advantages of insulated metal wall panels:
- Cost effective-no plastering required for this panel, less transport and labour costs.
- Safe in usage– built panels are fire-proof, water-proof and earthquake-resistant factors.
- Long Life of wall panels – It can last for decades.
- Easier to work-Panel based on the cement. Nails and grinders can be used on them.
- Strong Panel– stronger than gypsum and glass partitions.